Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012




What did I tell you? 600 Damsel Pros Nationwide!! The April Start up Special really was a big hit and added over 100 more Pro's out there. It's always a bummer when you miss that limited time special on anything.  I've been wanting to get my Bearded Dragon a bigger cage, and Petsmart had the one I would like to get, on sale for a limited time but I was out of work and my money had to stretch till I was payed again and by then the sale was over! Grrr... Drives me CRAZY!
Well...Good News, Damsel in Defense is now offering the Knight in Shinning Armor Kit for $179.00.
Here is their email sent to their Damsel Pros.


Ladies & Gentlemen…



You asked and we are answering! We've been inundated with requests and the Management Team met this morning and decided that we WILL continue to keep the start up kit cost permanently at the $179 special that you all love so much. We know everyone feels the growing pains we are experiencing in one area or another and we are more than willing to do what we can to make you happy in the areas that we do have control over.


Best of Blessings,

The Management Team
Damsel In Defense


  Oh and YES the offer stays the same they will still receive FREE Shipping!



Email me at Stunningdefense@gmail.com if you would like to be part of this great opportunity and wonderful company.

Stay Safe and Sassy!
Valerie Stone


 Two Review to check out too. =-)

Damsel in Defense – The Difference Between Selling and Sharing

Damsel in Defense Review – A Legitimate Company?

 








No comments:

Post a Comment