Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Over 500 Independent Damsel Pros!!









Wow!! Crazy! Ive been so busy I haven't been keeping up with my Computer duty's so I apologize.
We are now well over 500 Pros and with the April's Sign up Special that Mindy and Bethany are up to their ears in Rep Agreements and sending out all the new reps the Knight in Shining armor kits. So, I bet by the end of the week we could be up to 600 Pros!   Whoohoo!
We are growing so fast and people really love the Protection Party's and our Damsel Products. Yesterday, leaving the market, I hear a lady say "I just had a Damsel Party!"  Now there are only 4 Damsel Pro out here in the A.V. so my first guess on who her Pro is was easy. LOL We talked for a bit, and she just raved about the products.  Well, Ya!  We don't say "Safe and Sassy" cause it sounds good. How many people can say "I had a Direct Sale Party at my house and I bought a Pink Stun Gun and a Peppery Spay that looks like a lip stick".

So, I did manage to get my STORE Open on my Facebook page.  Yes, a STORE. I was so excited that I can now make it a bit easier for my customers to get my products. so, you'll need to check it out. =-) But I do encourage product knowledge before buying any of the products. They all come with instruction but if you're like me, you wont read them till your over your head. So please email me, call me, what ever and ask question. I can even Skype with you if you need you'd like. =-)

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Damsel-in-Defense-Pro-Valerie-Stone/285335481521064?sk=app_135607783795

Ok..Well, I'm sure I will be telling you about the 600 Pro we have now by the end of the week, so I'm off for now.
Stay Safe and Sassy!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment