Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

whew!

Productive day...Along with my "job" that I go to (which was insane today) and my kids, I Trained my first Recruit today!!!! So she can take this great opportunity and run with it. I think she is going to be a great Damsel in Defense Pro. She already has people interested in becoming Damsel Pro's and has events in mind. With her enthusiasm, everyone is going to have a blast working with her and she is going to go far.
Also...Back ordered "Hardcore" Pepper Spray is now in stock!  I ordered my back orders and some extra for my up coming events. I also ordered my widow decal. Whoohoo! so now you'll know who I am as I drive around town. Please say hello! Preferably not with the finger, I'll probably have kids in the car. =-)

This weekend Saturday, March 3rd . I will be at the Palmdale Hotel. 300 West Palmdale Blvd. Palmdale,  93551 from 11am-2pm. I will have a table set up and there will be a free lunch to the guest along with other venders you can shop and network with.  I was there in December and meet a lot of great people. ( It was where I meet my up-line Paula Mccune.
So if you can make it this weekend, Please stop by my table, I would love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment