Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today I picked up my D.i.D Shipment from the post office and it was beeping!
I thought to myself "Do I open it?" lol  Of course!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new stuff.
The beeping turned out to be the "Where's Yo Baby" Child Monitor. lol Some how the switch turned to the On position.
The item is really cool. I tested it out on my kids (they are 14 and 8 by the way) It has an adjustable signal from  a distance of 6 to 21 feet.  When the child goes beyond the set distance, the adult's receiver starts to beep, letting them know that the child is starting to wander off.  
Of course my 14 year old son just sat on the couch while I walked around the house and out to the front of the house with the Monitor, But it worked great!  
I'm thinking of sneaking the monitor on them when we go to Disneyland. That place can get crazy! lol 

 Along with the Child Monitor, I did receive the new item "Hot Lips"  I Love it! They are replacing the "Smell the Roses" with this one. Still a disguised stun gun but this has a Disable pin!

Disable Pin: The wrist strap is worn around your wrist and plugs into the bottom of the stun gun.  If the stun gun is pulled away from you, the disable pin will pull out, preventing the stun gun from being used against you.


Unfortunately the "Hard Core" Pepper Spay is still on Back order and They are expecting it to be in 2/27/12.  Fingers are crossed,  and I appreciate your patients and I will get them to you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment