Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Friday, June 14, 2013

HI! It's been a long time!

Summer has arrived, for us anyways, Last week we had 105 degrees for a couple of days but it's back down to a bearable heat in the 90's.  School is out for my kids and I and we have a lot planed for our  8 weeks off of fun in the sun.

In 4 weeks I'll be off to Boise, Idaho for the FIRST Damsel in Defense Convention!! Whoohoo! I'm so excited.  Damsel is getting ready for the Fall/Winter Catalog and we will be the first to see the new products!  Maybe I'll be able to give a sneak peek as well.

I wont be at Thursday Night on the Square this year but will be at Penny Lynn's Crafters Village every month as always.

I will be doing a giveaway this July with Lynsey Jones, The Party Plan Coach again this year. I have sent her my Give Away items already and she is righting up her reviews. There will be Many, Many Direct Sales Company's that she will be reviewing and giving away products from these company's. like Origami Owl and 31, so make sure you visit her Blog daily at www.thepartyplancoach.com in July and fill in your entry form for the items you would like to win.  GOOD LUCK!!

Take to you soon, stay saafe a sassy
Your Damsel in Defense Pro,
Valerie Stone

www.damselpro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment