Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I dont like to bitch...but

Hi!!! It's been awhile since I've posted anything, mostly because "I" do not have a working computer and to get anything posted I need to barrow one from my kids. (I do not fair well with Electronics or plants.) Today I probably should post anything because I'm in a Shitty mood. Yes, I said Shitty. But I thought it might make me feel better to bitch a little. If you don't want to hear about it, just skip down to the Monthly Special. :-)

 I don't know how many of you have Time Warner as a service but if it wasn't for my son and the lack of internet speed Verizon offers in this shit hole of a town I live in. No, we can not get Fios. I would tell them to kiss my ass. Well, I did, but I don't have a choice. With both my kids on the internet and when I get my computer running again Verizon's service will not cut it. We get booted off when we have more than one thing online at a time.

I ordered Time Warner on the 20Th for installation yesterday the 25th. They never showed!! Today I called with my Confirmation # to let then know and to see when they where going to come out. The first lady I spoke to was, I think from India... She had me go though the ordering process again as If I never did it in the first place, when she had the Information right there in front of her! (just confirming; she said!!) I was on the phone with her for over a half hour, Mostly on hold!!  When she told me what the charge was going to be, which was different from my original order and asked for my CC info I lost it!!   WTF Here in the US we need jobs, and we are calling India and the Philippines to order Internet, phone and Cable TV here in the states!! It's no wounder our Personal information is compromised and our nation in in the shit hole!

It's almost imposable to run a business anymore with out internet and they know they have us by the balls. So, after telling her to stick it. I F***** called back and spoke to someone again. HALF American in the Philippines (like that was suppose to make me feel better. OK so I was able to understand him.) and ordered service again. If they don't come on the 2nd They are going to never hear the end of it. I might just get harassment charges!! Why not! They do it to us...The day after I originally ordered service they called my cell to "Offer" me an upgrade on my service that hasn't even been INSTALLED YET!!! ...Aren't they sweet. 
ANYWAYS... THANKS. NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!

April's Special is...


*Please note this item is classified as a purse, not a weapon and is not considered brass knuckles.

 Cute! It is the same purse from the February Special which I was unable to post here but you may have seen it on my Facebook page or Welcome page on my website. It's better to keep up with me there.

You still have Time to order the March Special. Great for traveling all summer long not just for Spring Break!



 Yes, the Zebra Print "Pouch O Pepper"  Pepper Spray is NEW! and don't forget to check out our New Products in our Spring/Summer Catalog.


Make sure you stop by my Home page for Safety tips, like "What would you do if you had 30 second to save your life" at www.damselpro.com
Have a Safe and Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment