Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro

Valerie Stone-Independent Damsel in Defense Pro
Equip-Empower-Educate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Call Me Crazy

I Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween without to many tummy aches. My kids must have been sick to start because they were not much into trick or treating this year. which is sad for me because I don't have any candy bags to raid. Grown kids sure take the fun out of the Holidays. ;-)  I'll be better prepared next year.

So today Corporate sent out a message that they fixed the shipping rates for a win win for everyone.
I think they did a great job. It started out per weight of the Package, which would come out to $11-$14,  to a flat rate of $7 for a temporary fix. We had some complaints with the orders that were only $10.00. So... In an effort to find a permanent solution that works for customers, our teams and the Home Office, effective today, November 1, our new shipping policy will be a $5 flat fee PLUS 5% of the subtotal (pre-tax/shipping) of the customer's order. This means a customer with a $20 order (before shipping and tax) would pay $6 shipping total.
Also, starting today our Domestic Violence bundle Special for October is over and our New November Special is in Place. Check it out!

Now this is a DEAL!!
For those who know our "Call me Crazy" Stun gun is $95.00 so you will be saving $35!! Wow!! I'm getting a Black one for myself and maybe the Pink for Mom.
Our 2.0 features a new design with an improved display, brighter pink, black buttons and a BUILT IN RECHARGER! Still 4.5 Million Volts and Led Flashlight.  (my up-line mentioned last night, to carry our Stun Guns out trick or treating for the flash light.  Why didn't I think of that!) a great marketing tool too.

Well...Its time to pick up my son from school. If you have any questions or would like to place an order fell free to email me at stunningdefense@gmail.com and I would be happy to help you out.

Have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment